Join one of the leading Data & A.I. consultancies in the Netherlands and work on challenging projects for large organizations. They believe that data is only valuable when it's activated. Their experts in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and (Big) Data create customizable solutions that bring business value to their clients. To meet the demands of their growing customer base, they are now looking for a Data Architect to strengthen their team.
They shape the future by activating data, an engaging and inspiring environment where they value innovation, quality reliability and fun. As an employer, they encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; they don’t believe in micro-management and share responsibility with their staff focusing in adding value to the business and clients.
They have weekly knowledge sharing sessions, Tech Talks and trainings in which the best practices during projects are shared among colleagues. Learning from the best and becoming better is what they aim for. You will be easily able to benefit from the knowledge shared and adapt it into your day to day challenges. They are not just a company, they are a community of data driven innovative minds with a passion for Data.
They build and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Elastic, Tensorflow, Sci-Kit learn and Cloud-native components (Azure, AWS). They run several projects simultaneous at renowned companies with large and complex environments.
What will you do?
They are looking for a Cloud Data Warehouse (DWH) Architect that has a technical focus and that can play an important part in supporting customers in their journey to become data driven. Every journey begins with the first step, and the first step in becoming data driven is getting data organized, understanding data and the information it holds. You want to help their customers grow and this is part of that growth journey.
As a Cloud DWH Architect you will be involved with the technical design and implementation of (cloud)data warehouses, BI/analytics platforms, databases and incorporation of DWH’s as part of the larger data landscape. Furthermore you will be actively participating in the migration and innovation of both new and existing (on-premise) data warehouses to modern cloud data platforms.
What do you get?
• an innovative and informal environment in which people can grow, develop and learn from each other.
• challenging projects, solid development possibilities and a comfortable working environment. Their culture is entrepreneurial, non-hierarchical, informal and accessible. And furthermore:
• A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
• Competitive primary and secondary benefits
• Working-from-home allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Pension scheme
• 25 Holidays
• Annual training budget
Who are you?
• A bachelor or master’s degree preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
• A software engineer background (Java, Python, Scala or C#);
• Experience with Azure and/or AWS - CI/CD;
• Experience with Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Hadoop, Elastic, Docker, Kubernetes;
• They only consider NL based candidates. Not NL based? Your application will not be considered.